'thrax on the juke

Bass Fellow

Feb 7, 2002
Downtown
Visit site
I'm from somewhat of a small town so forgive me if this is common for most of ya. Miss Cue Billiards and Cafe have a juke box that directly downloads your songs for $1 out of 144,000 choices. They had Fistful..., Spreading..., ATL, POT, I'm the Man EP and SOWN. Fuckin' great! Medusa was jammin' among the bewildered. A little Slayer(all their old shit before Reign in Blood), Megadeth but no Venom. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I was so stoked that I didn't know what else to search for, fuckin great!

Slayer!

Cool! I have not seen a jukebox like that. That could lead to an awful delay between songs as people try to sort through all those choices, though.

Scott

I have the same thing at my local watering hole but what the fuck!! NO WCHYA, Stomp, or Volume 8!!!! How the fuck am I to spread the disease when there is no WCFYA!

The owner told me that it consists of only five major labels (and obviously its affiliates). There are no Beatles albums only four songs (ones ya hear every....Yesterday,...)
Plus, I don't believe there are any more recent one's like Saint Anus.

The juke at the local bar here only had I'm The Man.
I wonder how to get newer releases on there???

There is a jukebox in one pub in Prague where you can hear Catharsis. I play it over and over again when I get to drink here.

nothing around here has anything but classic rock and country, im trying to bribe the local bars jukebox guy to let me slip in something a little more "upbeat". so far 20 bucks wont do it, but it'd be nice to be able to have a drink and listen to Among The Living.

These giant mp3 juke boxes are gonna take over. However, at one time my cd player broke down and I went to my watering hole and the guy who serviced the juke box put one of my cd's in. Fuckin' paying to hear my own cd. I think you can get in some kind of trouble doing that nowadays? ya think? While we're on the subject, should I use one of my colonoscopy pics for my avatar?