Thrax videos on Kazaa

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
I've recently downloaded a few of Thrax's old vids and when I play them back on my PC, it seems like the music is out of sync with the video at certain points. It only does it on the vids I've d/l'd - Indians, Madhouse for example- but Inside Out plays fine as does Safe Home. I got all of these except Safe Home from Kazaa. Hell, I d/l'd Fistful Of Metal from Kazaa earlier this week and all the tunes sound fantastic so I figured the vids would kick ass as well. Any ideas here ppl?

WEll, my madhouse video from kazaa worked fine. This leads me to believe your video codecs might need some work. Make sure to go download media player 9.0 from microsoft, and go to divx.com to get the latest divx codec if the 9.0 fix didn't work. If there is anything else, write back.

I use Quick Tiume for everything. Dunno why, everything seems to play on that versus RealPlayer or Media-at least in my past experiences-so I use that. I have d/l'd Media 9 so should I use that and see if there's an improvement?

I've found that when you stretch the video image larger than what was originally playing, you'll get the lag you are describing. I've had this happen on different PC's, and different software.