Thraxpod

CesspoolOfSkulls

Cesspool Of NOT!
Apr 21, 2005
Ar
www.myspace.com
Holy shit, I just got a 60GB Ipod and it's 'thraxed the fuck out. I put every music video, song (complete studio - TONS of demos, complete soundtrack stuff, complete EPs, alot of live and rare stuff) and interviews, live videos, all my mp3's are at 320 bitrate so they sound badass, I also got one of those Ipod car transmiters for my car so I can hook up my ipod to my car speakers, it actually works through AM/FM radio. Seariously though, I work late nights and It goes pretty fast with anthrax playing in my ears lol. I actually put some movies on there too. Their actually worth forking over $400 for.

Not sure, I got everything anthrax I own on there from 1981-2006, I can fit alot of stuff, but if I lowered down the quality I could fit much more, but I'm really picky with audio quality. The videos don't take up too much space, Their only like 50MB a video, really depends on how long they are.

Nice, Cesspool! I debated picking one of those up myself, but instead I'm ordering a Creative Vision W in a couple days. 60GB of memory with a 4.3" colour widescreen. I filled up a 30GB a few months back and it's getting a little buggy, so I figured a nice new player would be worth it.

Nice, Cesspool! I debated picking one of those up myself, but instead I'm ordering a Creative Vision W in a couple days. 60GB of memory with a 4.3" colour widescreen. I filled up a 30GB a few months back and it's getting a little buggy, so I figured a nice new player would be worth it.

30GB goes fast when you have a big colection lol. I got so much stuff, I'm gonig to look for some kind of system you can plug it into so you can blast it on some big speakers. I was really skeptical at first about the quality of those car transmitters but after I bought one (the good ones for like $70 that is) and set it up It totially kicks ass. You just need the good quality mp3's. I haven't messed with Creative, my computer speakers are Creative and they sound pretty good. I'm going to add the Antisocial vid from the japanese laserdisc I transfered so people can put it on their PSP/Ipod. I got it on mine so I figured i'd share. I'm into japanese imports. I would share the whole DVD quality video if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble lol.

I don't blame you. Why bother if it sounds like shit?

I got like 8,600 Songs (with videos on there) and the songs are all at 320 Bitrate. And I still have like 25GB Free, So I'd imagine you could fit quite a bit on there. Quality's what it's all about, It doesn't hurt too much space for the good quality stuff.

30GB goes fast when you have a big colection lol. I got so much stuff, I'm gonig to look for some kind of system you can plug it into so you can blast it on some big speakers. I was really skeptical at first about the quality of those car transmitters but after I bought one (the good ones for like $70 that is) and set it up It totially kicks ass. You just need the good quality mp3's. I haven't messed with Creative, my computer speakers are Creative and they sound pretty good. I'm going to add the Antisocial vid from the japanese laserdisc I transfered so people can put it on their PSP/Ipod. I got it on mine so I figured i'd share. I'm into japanese imports. I would share the whole DVD quality video if I knew I wouldn't get in trouble lol.

Yeah, I never thought I'd fill mine up, but it didn't take long. I've got about 8,700 tracks on it (with a couple more hundred waiting to be copied when I have room), but a lot of it is prog, so they are much larger files. I've ripped my Live in London DVD and can't wait to see if it works on my new player.

I've got a set of Creative speakers as well and they sound great. Same with the car transmitter. We do a lot of long distance driving and it definitely comes in handy, except in larger cities.