Thread of infinite existence

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
Here's a fun game. I discovered a string of words that, when combined in response to one another, can reflect off of each other infinitely based on the human concepts of them. When a response, write a response with the opposite meaning in it.

For example:

I love humanity.

Would be responded to with this:

I hate your constant pestilence with the whole love thing!

To which I can respond with:

I love your ignorance for my subjects!

So, let's start off with this: I hate spaghetti.

I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate that I love that I hate this threads failure.

Can you believe that a book made me go crazy?

Hint: The answer is no but I used to think so.

Gtfomyinternet2.jpg

You are terribly incoherent. Take your BLAH BLAH to the BLAH BLAH-ologist.