Three new St.John's Metal bands

It's good to see Nothing Sacred getting some recognition. I'm the drummer, so I can give a bit of info about us. The lineup is:

Myself, Steve Finn on drums,
Ismail Negm on lead guitar,
Julian Squires on bass,
Jason Sutton on rythm guitar, and
Laura Russel on vocals.

At the moment, we are not exactly "active," due to Ismail being in Montreal for two weeks and Julian's consideration of taking a job offering in the States.

Originally posted by NFMetalLegion
Cool, do any of the bands mentioned above have websites yet?

Regarding Nothing Sacred, we don't have a webpage yet, as we aren't planning to put one up until we have some higher quality recordings (right now, we only have some low quality jam recordings). Once we do, we will notify the board.

We've actually been jamming for about a year and a half, but we haven't really been prepared to play shows yet owing to numerous lineup changes. :-/

I am probably moving to DC soon (hopefully I'll get to see some good metal shows while I'm there!), so we will be somewhat on hibernation while I am gone (Jason will be playing bass), but I am hoping to return after perhaps 6 months.
At least I won't have to deal with finger injuries for a while. ;-) (currently nursing some brutal ones from playing too much Maiden and Megadeth... Aces High + Holy Wars (fingerstyle) = pain.)

I am really happy to see so much metal in St. John's. I can't wait until Nothing Sacred can properly contribute our share.