Threshold

Oct 22, 2009
Upcoming Threshold shows:

1 July 2011: House of Progression @ The Peel, Kingston, England
7 July 2011: De Pul, Uden, Netherlands
8 July 2011: Night of the Prog Festival, Loreley, Germany
9 July 2011: Rockstage, Tongeren, Belgium

For ticket information see www.thresh.net/touring.htm

Nice to see a few UK based Threshold followers posting in the same thread!!!

Really disappointed that it looks like we won't be able to make the Peel but we will be getting out to Uden and Tongeren. If anyone else UK based is interested in gigs abroad let us know as we can try to help with how to get there, where to stay and getting tickets. beyond@thresh.net

I hope that they bring back 'falling away' into the setlist - this is my Son's favourite Threshold song.
I would also like to hear 'Innocent' but I don't think Damian has ever sung it

I found out last night that the Peel is a strictly over 18's venue because apparently it's a strip club too.
This is a real pain as I planned to take my two kids and three of their friends along but was told that there is no way that they would be allowed in even accompanied by their parents.
I got to find a way to break it to them now.
Anyone know if it is the same deal in Holland/Belgium/Germany ?
I have friends in Belgium who I might be able to combine a visit to along with catching Threshold in Tongeren

I'm sure one of the residents can confirm the official position for sure but there were definite under 14s at de Boerderij, Kerkrade and Bochum.

The strip bar is attached to the music room at the Peel. But UK venues do tend to enforce the age limits due to our strict licensing laws