THY ART IS MURDER Releases Video For New Song 'Slaves Beyond Death'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Australia's incendiary musical export THY ART IS MURDER will release its new album, "Dear Desolation", on August 18 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. Check out the music video for the first single, "Slaves Beyond Death", below. "Dear Desolation" was produced, engineered, mixed and mastered by Will Putney at Graphic Nature Audio in Belleville, New Jersey. Artwork was created by Eliran Kantor (HATEBREED, TESTAMENT, ICED EARTH, SODOM). "Dear Desolation" will mark THY ART IS MURDER's first full-length release since vocalist C.J. McMahon rejoined the band this past January. McMahon blamed his drug addiction for his departure from the group and has vowed to move forward as "a new man." He said: "I feel the strongest I've ever felt going into a record. Coming back to the fold of our band has reinvigorated me. I missed my brothers, touring, and, of course, all our dedicated fans around the world who have always given us their all. "This new record is going to shape our future; we gave it everything we could and then some. In the past, I was the weakest link and now that I have re-built myself, we are stronger than ever and nothing can stand in our way." Adds guitarist Andy Marsh: "Hate, War, Desolation; the trilogy series of the path mankind has laid out before himself. We are prouder than ever of our efforts on this record. A lot of time, planning, creativity and teamwork has culminated in what we think is our most completed vision yet: 'Dear Desolation'." THY ART IS MURDER's third album, "Holy War", entered the official Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) chart at position No. 7 — the highest-ever position for an Australian extreme metal act.
thyartismurderdearcd.jpg

Continue reading...