Ti Nuje/1!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
GHey Mike, Dude I'm sorry that I ditched tha parth witjout saying heklo., I mean goodbye, God damn I', pretty niftuoly biuzzed at the momemt \, and i n a moment of pissuified glory I drove home with my drowned kitten between my legs. Hok.y Fuck?!?! Who was that skiny broad who you were cumming over?!?! Cy? Sai? SYED?!? SIGJ? SIGH? Dude, she is as overrated as you claim rsis , Arsis to be. Oh well, Gretl swlallowed Daves; cum with glee and I can nevere look herf in ther eye with honor again, I hope he made her swallow his jizz, as he is a splenidi good chum to be around. Didndt xare for the rest of the fucks ta athhe gathering, they were bad, nit fuck them nonetheless. IFOTHESTORM FUCK YOYU YOU gREEK FAGGOT, i'LL MAKE YOU DRINK MY LIQUID SHIT YOU FAGGOTH!!! oH YEA mIKE, i'M SORRY ONCE AGAIN, 7 BEERS AND u'M FUCKING SWAMPED NOWADAYS. i SHOULD HAVE WENT TO WORK AND RECEIVED EL RGRAND PAYCHECK, BUT FYUCK IT BEER IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. aHHH FUCK i JUST WANT TO DIE!!!

Reactions: NAD
newjerryks9.gif

Y'all wanna know what it's like to go drinking with Jerruh? This is what it's like to go drinking with Jerruh.

You will have a good time. RECOMMENDED.