TICKETS NOW ON SALE - NIGHTMARE METAL FEST

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I hope this doesn't piss Chris and the guys off, I just want to spread the metal love.

We've posted a Ticket link to buy Tickets on ETIX on our main page in the TICKETS link, http://www.NightmareMetalFest.com
Go check it out, it's been working on and off, simply put if there is too much traffic on it, it doesn't work for a bit, so keep checking back!

Rage on, and get your tickets to Nightmare Metal Fest, in Tampa, FL during Spring break.....remember to check the Hotel info there, we have a great rate for the fest at the local Ramada inn.

Lance

CHRIS CAFFERY Comments On Upcoming NIGHTMARE METAL FEST Appearance With ZAK STEVENS - Mar. 5, 2008

SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has commented on his upcoming appearance with CIRCLE II CIRCLE/ex-SAVATAGE singer Zak Stevens at the Nightmare Metal Fest, a brand new festival set to take place March 21-22 at Bourbon Street in New Port Richey, Florida. According to Chris, "We are going to play a couple of songs at the end of the night on [March 22] with X-THIRTIEN, the band of DOCTOR BUTCHER drummer John Osborn [which] also includes METALIUM guitarist Mattias Lange.

"Ozzy called me and asked if I wanted to show up and jam. It is all coming together really quickly. Not sure what Zak and I will do with them just yet. I know I have seen press stuff about a special set. I know there will be a few songs and it will be fun, but it is NOT a show from me and Zak. Just wanted to clarify this now so people don't freak out if they only hear three or four songs. With more time this would be possible but we are doing this unrehearsed for FUN....yes music can be FUN!!!

"I look forward to the break from writing and the cold...I also look forward to getting onstage with my friends!"

Also scheduled to appearat Nightmare Metal Fest are Mexican/American melodic progressive band DIMENSION (now based in Colorado0, AVIAN (the melodic metal band featuring singer Lance King and guitarist Yan Leviathan), WARMACHINE, CAGE, DISASTERPEACE (the new band featuring singer Wade Black [CRIMSON GLORY, SEVEN WITCHES, LEASH LAW, BLACK REIGN, LEATHERWOLF], former KING DIAMOND guitarist master Pete Blakk, renowned drummer Jesse Martillo [CRIMSON GLORY] and bassist Chris Baylor), X-THIRTIEN, ORDER OF NINE, SACRED DAWN, POWND, SIX MINUTE CENTURY and SHADES OF TWILIGHT.

The event is the brainchild of Lance King — owner of Nightmare Records and former frontman of BALANCE OF POWER and PYRAMAZE.

Nightmare Metal Fest billing:

Friday, March 21 (Doors at 6:00 p.m.):

CAGE
DISASTERPEACE
ORDER OF NINE
SACRED DAWN
SHADES OF TWILIGHT

Saturday, March 22 (Doors at 12:00 p.m.):

CHRIS CAFFERY & ZAK STEVENS
X-THIRTIEN
AVIAN
WARMACHINE
DIMENSION
POWND
SIX MINUTE CENTURY
FAST TAKER
DECEPCION
NEGATIVE 1
SEVENTH BURNING
CHAOS ARCADE

For more information, visit www.nightmaremetalfest.com.