Time Change/Set Clocks Forward 1 Hour

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Ok people, don't forget to set your clocks forward 1 hour as this stupid ass time change is about to occur. I wish I lived in the portion of Indiana that doesn't observe the time change and stay at the same time all year round.

Who ever fucking came up with the time change concept can step up to the plate so I can kick their FUCKING ASSES to HELL!!

If it makes you feel any better, ThraxMan, or not, all of Arizona ignores it, too. Half the year we are mountain, half the year we're pacific. Makes the TV schedule suck, and also when you call people back east. I wish we WOULD do it just to be like everyone else.

Heck no Brat, I love not having to worry about it. I only dislike when relatives back east forget the time difference and call me too early.

The only thing is that one of my two vcr's automatically change time so that is the only way I know that the times have changed and I have to readjust that vcr.

Out of all the customers I had today--yes I work on Sunday for extra pay--I said, "I'm tired of this daylight savings. Didn't they come up with this for the farmers," to a farmer.
He said that it is really helpful. I didn't ask him why.

"This is the first time I've been early to work...except those daylight savings times...stupid farmers." -Homer Simpson

Once you get past the shock of losing that hour of sleep, it is actually quite nice. It is light out until well past 8pm in Ohio now. I love it, summer is right around the corner. I was freaked out this morning though, because the sun was nowhere to be found until almost 7am. It is nice getting that extra hour of rest in the fall, but then it is like you just moved to alaska, because it is dark by 5pm, and it just seems that everything is grey and depressing until spring.

Sean, you got that backwards. But I almost wish the rest of the country would be more like Arizona when it comes to daylight savings crap.
Arizona, part of Indiana, and the rest of the world has it better not having to deal with daylight savings.