time for a new topic

absent4

New Metal Member
Sep 15, 2008
daylight dies, lost to the living.. is a great album,, specialy if you are very high:saint:

Now if the music alone *makes* you high... that's something worth righting about.

For whatever reason, I always thought that Daylight Dies was some shit crapcore band. My thoughts were squandered a few months back when a friend told me to listen to them. I was instantly hooked but don't own any albums yet. They're on the never-ending list...

ya i have liked what little i have heard by daylight dies, but have never gotten around to buying any of there stuff, and while were on the topic of other bands, has anyone heard the song regret and the grave by cattle decapitation? its f-ing amazing and has a cool video to boot

I feel they are a very talented band with a lot going on in themselves but...they tend to really take what KATATONIA do and U.S. metal-ing it to the point of almost! Coping KATATONIA . I wish they would do more of their own thing...they have an awesome clean tones on their cd's....

No, but on a related note, I just found out this year that this guy I knew in college over 10 years ago is a guitarist in CD. Small world.

wow, well he is an amazing guitarist, he did great work on there latest cd, which regret and the grave is the closer of.

I knew him when he was in a punk band from Champaign, IL called APOSTLES ON STRIKE! Kind of a far cry from the Cattle Decapitation sound.
I have no clue how he landed the gig with CD.

wow, a guitarist that godly started out playing in a punk band? i have nothing against punk, but he said he tryed making the latest CD album not to technicle and there is some rediculouse guitar playing on that record