Time to Retire from the Zero Hour webpage

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
Well after almost 9 years doing the Zero Hour website it is time for me to retire and let someone else that has more time and talent take over. It has been an honor and a privelege to keep the site up and running.

I still have all the passion in the world for the band but I just don't have the time and energy to keep the site updated. The band is starting to really take off and they need someone that can keep it updated. The band deserves the best!!

So I humbly hand the reigns over to Christina for now until a replacement can be found. So I guess if you are interested than shoot Jasun or Troy an email.

I will always be around supporting the band!!

So I hope you all have enjoyed the website over the last 9 years. It has been great fun, but when fun turns into work....then you know its time to throw in the towel.

That is all :headbang:

Bob 'Buddah'

Great job, bro! And I agree, when it's not longer fun, move on. That's why I just quit reviewing for metalreviews.com. I can respect that decision.

We all appreciate you work, though. :worship:

Bob has been amazing to us in every way.

The page will never be the same and the band I want to thank Buddah for all his hard work and friendship.

Buddah was the first to get the word out on the net about Zero Hour. He even made a page for Zero hour without us knowing.

BUDDAH YOU RULE and wish you and Julie all the best in love, health and happiness.

Jasun