Timo Tolkki's Biography Available for Free Download

Tolkki must be kidding, right? Tolkki really needs therapy, because that book is one long and ridiculous sob story....and I only resd 5 pages!

Not everything was rosy. I remember that my grandmother

had cancer and both her legs were amputated. I still remember my father carrying her upstairs on Christmas evening and placing heron a couch. She said that in a way it is great to have cancer because at least now she got the attention she never had while still being healthy. I remember wondering if it’s possible to “make” the cancer within yourself. Now I think that that is in my opinion the basic mechanism for cancer.

You can tell Timo really wrote this for himself...

And he should have kept it to himself.

On second thought, this shit is beautiful.

Timo Tolkki said:
I remember Yngvar giving me his jacket and asking me: “Can I trust you”? I said yes and took the jacket. He returned after 10 minutes or so and took the jacket and thanked me and said that there was a gun in there because he “had to protect me”. The same thing continued in several clubs and Yngvar started to get really drunk. We took a taxi and he and Markus were in the backseat and I was sitting on the front seat. Suddenly I had a feeling that Yngvar was reading my thoughts. I don’t know why I had that feeling, but I had it nevertheless. I clearly remember this, and this is one of the first paranormal things that ever has happened to me. I held a thought in my mind: ”If you are reading my thoughts, knock me in the back two times”. In a few seconds, I felt him knocking my back two times. This man was really reading my thoughts.

Edit: Who wants to hear William Shatner read this aloud Levi Johnston-style?

Yep...read about 25% of it...skipping around a bit. If you were to hire a movie studio editor, they could probably turn it into a fucking Bruce Willis movie.

As it stands, however, well...like most manuscripts...it's just a pile of shit.

Fuck you, Timo...for taking away 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back. If you ever wonder if your fans truly care about you...well...sorry, but here's one that just doesn't give a fuck if you live or die...although I'm sure you'll bitch about it every excruciating step of the way...sheesh...

Sounds like a journal his therapist asked him to keep of his daily feelings, and what he is going thru so that he(the therapist) has a better understanding of the situation. This is just a rambling journal.