TIMS in Fresno & Huntington Beach this weekend 8/6 & 8/7!!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
OK, it's time to get this TIMs train up and running again. Two weeks off? WTF?? FIrst stop - we make a triumphant return to beautiful Fresno, CA!!

Friday, Aug 6th
AUDIE'S OLYMPIC

1426 N. Van Ness Ave
Fresno, CA 93728
(559) 233-3733
www.myspace.com/clubfredmusic

Second stop is in the lovely beach city of Huntington Beach, CA!

Saturday, Aug 7th

THE BLUE CAFE 17208 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92649-4116
(562) 592-1302
www.bluecafelive.com

This second stop features an appearance by our friends in Just Like Priest!!! Don't miss em! What a great night this should be! Priest n Maiden all night long! Ohhhhh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL ABOARD....aha ha ha ha ha!!! (Is that the wrong tribute???)

And with Heather Baker filling in as "Dee Murray"--good times fo' sho'!:Smokin::D

Plus, I know we're all looking forward to having Court back with us on the Left Coast! Although--I get to boast that I am the first of us Maidens to meet Mama Cox (aka Courtsmom) when I was back east at the same time as Courtney. And I can certainly see where Courtney gets her charm and beauty; her mom was just as lovely, personable, sweet, and down-to-earth as can be!

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";9269820 said:
And with Heather Baker filling in as "Dee Murray"--good times fo' sho'!:Smokin::D

Plus, I know we're all looking forward to having Court back with us on the Left Coast! Although--I get to boast that I am the first of us Maidens to meet Mama Cox (aka Courtsmom) when I was back east at the same time as Courtney. And I can certainly see where Courtney gets her charm and beauty; her mom was just as lovely, personable, sweet, and down-to-earth as can be!

Moms was VERY cool!!!

It was my honor and pleasure to meet you both, (and your puppies !!!), and to be included in such a lovely get together. Had a wonderful time! Great food and people! Now if only TIM's would come to the east coast for some shows...(HINT...HINT !!!!!!) I could meet the rest !

Huntington Beach set list:

36796_1569546041183_1311424067_31564528_444242_n.jpg

:headbang:

Too much fun!!! Thanks sooo much to everybody who helped make this weekend ROCK! You all know who you are!! :headbang:

Next up ........ PALADINO's next Friday! Then we are not local til mid September I believe so come out and play! :Spin: