TIMS in Phoenix, AZ this Sat, May 12!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
:kickass: Hey all in AZ! We're baaaaaaack!!! :kickass:

We're happy to return to COOPERSTOWN this Saturday, May 12!!
Please come out and join us and meet our NEW Adrien Smith!

Cooperstown is located at:

101 E Jackson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
602-253-7337

Hope to see some of ya there!

:)

C'mon, you must remember at least SOME songs!!! :p

Okay I remember some songs, but not the set list order :heh:

Fear of The Dark
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
Children of the Damned
The Prisoner
Number of the Beast

there were many more but I'll have to pound a spike into my skull and drain my memories out into a glass for ya :lol:

Yup, I was at the show and should have some pics this weekend to post for you.

By the way We Love you girls here in Phoenix!:kickass:

Thanks, Fritz! We love Phoenix too - it was a great crowd - very intense. Made me forget completely that I was in a 9 car accident Fri. night!!!

My fave moment was looking into the audience and seeing this tiny little girl in her mom's arms singing along to Wasted Years! :headbang:

Thanks, Fritz! We love Phoenix too - it was a great crowd - very intense. Made me forget completely that I was in a 9 car accident Fri. night!!!

My fave moment was looking into the audience and seeing this tiny little girl in her mom's arms singing along to Wasted Years! :headbang:

Holy Crap!

I didn't know you were in an accident...

You are a real TROOPER! :headbang:

Okay I remember some songs, but not the set list order :heh:

Fear of The Dark
Die With Your Boots On
Phantom of the Opera
Children of the Damned
The Prisoner
Number of the Beast

there were many more but I'll have to pound a spike into my skull and drain my memories out into a glass for ya :lol:

Ooooh, nice to see Children Of The Damned making a return. :D Thank you!!!!

Aja - that is awesome, I would have loved to have seen that!!! And I hope you weren't injured in that accident. We don't need two of you up there in bits!!! :lol:

Aja - that is awesome, I would have loved to have seen that!!! And I hope you weren't injured in that accident. We don't need two of you up there in bits!!! :lol:

I should have a copy of the pictures soon. My friend just emailed me a couple of me and Linda...

I'll post them as soon as I get them:worship:

we didn't play children - maybe revelations got heinekenized by fritz :kickass: cheers!!!

hahha jenna - yeah hospitals aren't big on rock fests huh!
i noticed a video camera in the balcony, maybe we will see a copy someday :) i thought the sound was pretty decent.

we didn't play children - maybe revelations got heinekenized by fritz :kickass: cheers!!!

hahha jenna - yeah hospitals aren't big on rock fests huh!
i noticed a video camera in the balcony, maybe we will see a copy someday :) i thought the sound was pretty decent.

:lol: could have been... I was foggy for two days after the show :loco:

Great times by all that night.

Next time your in town I hope your cast is off. Cuz I'll have 5lbs of Carne Asada to grille up for you all :lol: