tips for a good recording

Looks like a pretty good guide. Regarding the vocals, however, I would say that if they are a regular smoker, don't stop smoking before the session. I've heard from a few different people that stopping will actually cause the throat to produce more phlegm which will result in that nasty milk effect. Other than that, I can't think of anything. Ideally, most musicians would know all of this stuff beforehand but as we all know...they don't.

I would say that if they are a regular smoker, don't stop smoking before the session.

I've read that too thats why I underlined excessive, but i think i'm just going to take that part out

I think it's pretty well done and easy to understand. You do have a few grammar/spelling hiccups, like you're missing apostrophes and a "their" instead of "they're" and stuff like that, but that's just me being picky

Thats from using aim and other IM and making a bad habit of not caring

Thanks for helping me out guys. I don't know if it will help but if anyone wants they can feel free to use what I've written

I've got a half written guide on one of my computers, it's sort of similar to yours man. I actually need to finish it off and start using it. I'd fix the spelling errors and you're good to go