TNT - new cd soon

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Cool! I always like this band.

From blabbermouth.com

TNT Finalize Track Listing For 'My Religion' - Dec. 24, 2003

Reunited hard rockers TNT have set a Feb. 23, 2004 Japanese release date through Marquee Records for their new CD, entitled "My Religion". The album will receive a European release on March 8 through MTM Music.

The artwork for the album "was brilliantly hand-painted by Belgian artist Eric Phillipe and is the best CD package we have probably ever had," the band write on their web site. "The response to the album so far has been phenomenal. The general feeling is that it will be the most successful TNT album in years!"

The final track listing for "My Religion" is as follows-

Europe:

01. Invisible Noise
02. She Needs Me
03. Lonely Nights
04. My Religion
05. Give Me A Sign (Taken From EP - Remix 2004)
06. Perfectly
07. You'll Be There
08. Flow
09. Live Today (Taken From EP)
10. Everybody's Got A Secret
11. Everything U R
12. Song 4 Dianne
13. The Last Word

Japan:

01. Lonely Nights
02. Everybody's Got A Secret
03. You'll Be There
04. Invisible Noise
05. She Needs Me
06. My Religion
07. Satellite
08. Everything
09. Perfectly
10. Flow
11. Live Today
12. When I'm Away * Japanese Bonus
13. Song 4 Dianne
14. The Last Word

Knights of the New Thunder was a killer album... to me anyways. They did get more and more bubblegummy with each album release, but they were always worth checking out just to hear Ronni Le Tekro's guitar playing. The dude could shred! That news clip didn't list the current lineup, if Le Tekro is not in it then I doubt if I track down a copy.

Intuition is my fave followed closely by Tell No Tales! Awesome melodic rock band with one of the best singers EVER! :headbang:

Tony's vocals take me away...

Greeno said:
Cool! I always like this band.

From blabbermouth.com

TNT Finalize Track Listing For 'My Religion' - Dec. 24, 2003

Reunited hard rockers TNT have set a Feb. 23, 2004 Japanese release date through Marquee Records for their new CD, entitled "My Religion". The album will receive a European release on March 8 through MTM Music EQ]

AWSOME! AWSOME! AWESOME! I LOVE TNT's music! JUST saw, like 2 min ago TNT "Intuition" video on Metal Mania! THANK YOU SO MUCH for spreading the TNT word! :headbang: Addvertising NOW at days for music is SO bad...it's hard to keep track of who is back!

(OH MAN that singer, Wooooo....Think I'll go wash my panties now!) :OMG: :D

~Rock On~