TNT

SentinelSlain

Suck my joined date.
Nov 21, 2007
My reason for making a thread on TNT

I LOVE their song Harley Davidson (I also love a lot of their albums actually), with Dag on vocals, but that 1982 self titled album doesn't seem to exist, even on google.no (it was released only in norway).

So does anyone have it (where did you get it?) or does anyone have any good sites for things like this?

I had the mp3s for it years ago and I must have deleted them. At the time I knew little about TNT.

Love their album Knights of the New Thunder and I quite enjoyed The New Territory (Mill's first with the band). Atlantis.... leaves a lot to be desired.

I've heard good things about their 04 and 97 releases (forget the names) I'll have to check 'em one day.

Though it doesn't seem to currently be available, I ordered the first album from cduniverse.com about 5 years ago. I was not very impressed with it, but it's hard to listen to Harnell for 20+ years and then go back and tolerate the original guy.

However, I consider Knights of the New Thunder, Tell No Tales, and the highly underrated Realized Fantasies, all among my favorite metal albums ever.

I do wish that they would re-release KotNT on cd with the 'U.S.' version of Break The Ice. The guitar solo in that song that was put on vinyl and cassette in the U.S. - before cds - was different, and much better, than the version that eventually made it to cd, which is the European version of the song. :(

I prefer dag's gruff voice on this song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmjW-liwEZM"]...[/ame]

I like it tbh. I do like songs like seven seas and caught between the tigers and so on though. I can see how their next two or three albums might be better overall. I do enjoy them anyway.

What I hated about that song off of their new album is that it's kind of beatles esque song writing with their old pop metal style. Which doesn't gel imo whatsoever.

KotNT was very hard to get when it first came out and this was mostly because it was in high demand. I love that album and have owned at least one copy of every media it has been released on.

Tell No Tales was excellent as well as was Intuition. They seemed to dip a little until My Religion came out, which I enjoyed. After Tony left I really had no interest, the only exception possibly being Ronnie's guitar playing.

My reason for making a thread on TNT

I LOVE their song Harley Davidson (I also love a lot of their albums actually), with Dag on vocals, but that 1982 self titled album doesn't seem to exist, even on google.no (it was released only in norway).

So does anyone have it (where did you get it?) or does anyone have any good sites for things like this?

I think I do have this on cd....I bought it a LONG time ago from Impulse Music...