to danny - unreleased tracks

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
hey danny! what about unreleased tracks anathema recorded? i especially mean intro (recorded during afdte session), a fleeting glimpse, underworld (acoustic)...
will we have ever occasion to hear these tracks? maybe on EP before next album release???

we havent even recorded the quiet version of undereworld yet...the intro wasnt too bad, maybe we'll expand on it or something. loads of new stuff anyway.

ey? calm down calm down...you tellin' me to calm down??? les must have the files, but the lads didnt want to release it.

Do you record your shows too? It would be nice to hear Comfortably Numb, it's such a killer song!

why not? I thought you guys love that song too (otherwise i can't explain myself your emotional performance of it), or are there other reasons for that?

Originally posted by pagan2002
les must have the files, but the lads didnt want to release it.
why not? i think it's great one (i still mean AFDTE intro). it would have been great beginning if you had put on AFDTE. i really mean this - it's really great track.

i cant remember...must have been an improvisation, cos we opened with fragile the secong night, and empty the first i think...
have you got the original afdte mixes?

Originally posted by pagan2002
les must have the files, but the lads didnt want to release it.

Ok, so someone has to break into les' house then! ATTACK! :devil:

Oh, it would be great to have the comfortably numb version at home... hmmmmmmmm..... Maybe for the next album on a limited edition or on a bonus-dvd or something? A dvd would be nice!

i have that comfortambly numb bootleg (mp3). and the sound quality is VERYYYYYYY low. is it the same case with everyone? or can i find a better one?

and yeah, it's definitely worth a release. please, consider, danny.

in my opinion it's not good idea to release 'comfartably numb'. it's very similar to original version, so i think it doesn't make sense then.
but who really knows????

Originally posted by Sopel
in my opinion it's not good idea to release 'comfartably numb'. it's very similar to original version, so i think it doesn't make sense then.
but who really knows????

I think its an awfully cheesy idea to do Comfortably Numb in the first place. Please dont release it:cry: