To Hell With...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
There have been two threads closed, that have been Stryper related...
I don't know why that is. The guy that posted the first thread, just wanted to
yank someone's chain...
Why was the second closed?!
Does someone around here fear Christianity?
That's a bit strange...

There wasn't a second Stryper thread that I know about. There was a Stryper thread which was basically just a collection of flames for the original poster, then a thread complaining that I'd closed the Stryper thread, which I left open for quite a while before closing even though it wasn't music-related. Does somebody here not have a clue?

Wow, you're a genious, we're trying to fix a problem in this fucking forum ruled by a dumbass and you close it. It doesn't have to be about music to fit in the forum. Sure, we should talk about music most of the time, but that last thread you closed was more important than you think.

There's other forums exclusively for things non-music related on this site. If you want to chat about movies, there's the pop-culture board. General Chatting? The Chat board. This is for MUSIC. I can see why he's closing threads. This one is no exception.

SlaughterofSoul said:
There's other forums exclusively for things non-music related on this site. If you want to chat about movies, there's the pop-culture board. General Chatting? The Chat board. This is for MUSIC. I can see why he's closing threads. This one is no exception.
You're right! But he closed a thread about a serious problem with this forum and that way we can't resolve things.

I did see that the last thread became a flame fest, but that was due to the original guy that made the Stryper Owns...comment. They were fair at best, and that was their Soldiers Under Command. They were nearly Power Metal on that record.
Now, I can understand people liking what they like, but that kind of statement
just sends some of people into a rage. I just figured it had something to do with the
possible tie between Stryper & their faith.
That's my last post on this topic, since it will likely be closed soon...

Guardian of Darkness said:
There wasn't a second Stryper thread that I know about. There was a Stryper thread which was basically just a collection of flames for the original poster, then a thread complaining that I'd closed the Stryper thread, which I left open for quite a while before closing even though it wasn't music-related. Does somebody here not have a clue?
go close a thread or something

AsModEe said:
You're right! But he closed a thread about a serious problem with this forum and that way we can't resolve things.

1) By 'serious' problem you mean 'problem that only about three people even care about'.
2) I answered the question posed in the thread, I also stated why you're being idiots, I let it last longer than I should have done.

Read the Stryper thread again and tell me sincerely that it wasn't worthy of closing. If you can't, shut the fuck up. If you can, talk to Deron, stop clogging up the board with your whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.