to nathan hale

iron_maiden

metal maniac
Dec 10, 2004
the black lodge
dear nathan hale , if you are unfortunate enough to meet me in a future life be warned , you are in for some serious trouble . i am organising a hit squad to come and get you . this group includes -:

FREDDY KRUEGER
MAD MAX
JASON VORHEERS
PINHEAD
SGT.D
VIC RATTLEHEAD
EDDIE THE ED ( IRON MAIDEN )
THE COWBOYS FROM HELL
THE SLAYER TORTURE CREW
JUDGE DREDD
JUDGE DEATH

this is just the beginning motherfucker , run to the hills , run for your life you cant escape us .

IN THE END WE WILL GET YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE FUCKED !!!!!!

ROT IN HELL 4 ALL ETERNITY 4 WHAT U HAVE DONE TO US AND THE PAIN WE NOW MUST DEAL WITH

That guy is a sick fuk and if the police didnt get him im sure a shitload of metalhead would of stomped his demented mind into the concrete. And he claimed to be a pantera fan? why kill some one who has provided you with entertainment and a source of comfort when everything else flips you off?
I just dont understand.

in that case dimebag do me a favour and have a drink for me bro as i am downing a slab of cougar bourban in your memory

DIMEBAG YOU ARE THE MAN FUCKIN ROCK ON IN HEAVY METAL HEAVEN AND TELL CLIFF TO HAVE A DRINK FOR ME O.K. LOL

HEAVY METAL WILL NEVER DIE . IT WILL ONLY BE IGNORED BY IGNORANT POMPASS PISSANT POOFDAHS WHO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT TRUE MUSIC IS

Actually the loser you are thinking of is Mathew Hale. Who is now enjoying getting ass raped in a federal prison.

remington69 said:
And the leader of the white supremacy group-World Church of the Creator who was just convicted of trying to put a hit on a judge.

PS- Haven't seen you around TooleBox Dan....welcome back!

Gale woke up in a dark place... "damn... his head still hurt..." He could smell sulfur and the heat comming from somewhere made the wound in his head ache even more. Sudenly a raspy voice snarled:

"Welcome here... it´s time to play "Who´s your daddy and what does he do"!