To Oli and the guys (Thekla Gig 23rd)

Humidfume

Hey man, I made a thread a day ago but I wanted a fresh topic so you could instantly recognise what's going on.

Oli man, I handed you the demo last night at the gig so..just a "hey this is who gave it to you" kinda thing goin on there..

also.. incredible show, jesus christ.. I could just see in your faces (especially Matt's) that you just love what your doing,

I didnt rate the other bands (The Fallen, Warbringer) they were ok n stuff... but you guys blew the shit outta them in every way...you were tighter, mix was better.. riffs were heavier etc. it just blew my top :D

Not to say they wern't any good at all... I just thought that, that particular evening you guys had your game on :D

I also wanted to apologise for those absolute cunts at the start... when you were talking about what Mike meant to you, me n my friends totally understood the sadness you were feeling.. and to have some fucking jackoff shout out "show us your cock" and shit during that... it's an embarrassment to our lifestyle and sense of metal community.

I felt like stuffing my fist down his fucking throat.. dick.

but anyway! Excellent show, fantastic stage presence..killer mix, tight playing.. just overall a fucking well done! Fantastic job guys, really well done, you gave us a killer night out so I thank you.

Also.. what did you guys think of the demo?

many thanks

Joseph Parry