To thrashers....

'fredo' reminds me of 'frodo' and 'frodo' makes me laugh, becuase he is a gay hobit in a boring movie. i suppose the 2nd and 3rd movies arent as snore inducing, or so ive been told.

yeh, i also thought of the godfather, but the rootword of this 'fredo' is 'fred' so in this instance it would be pronounced fred-o, not frey-do. and i thought of the movie because i havent read the books. i dont particularly care for that type of 'fantasy' blind gaurdian rhapsody fruity bullshit about elves and hobbits and shires an all that. i think we're gonna watch 2 and 3 on the projector pretty soon, so ill see the ones with action an shit. maybe that'll change my opinion.

i think we're gonna watch 2 and 3 on the projector pretty soon, so ill see the ones with action an shit. maybe that'll change my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you better change your mind before you get a bunch of Ren. FAire nerds lighting torches and knocking on your door in elf costumes * pulls elf ears from drawer only to realize that the cat has chewed a hole in the ear* DAMN CAT!