Tokyo Warhearts Intro

Yppolitia

New Metal Member
May 7, 2006
This has been bugging me for ages. What is the song that Janne is playing on the keyboard for the song 'Intro' on Tokyo Warhearts. Ive played it to my friends and they all recognize it but dont know from where. Can someone please help me!

it's somewhere in the booklet:Smug:

I'm now too lazy to go upstairs and look it up for you, sorry:Smug:

It is from the soundtrack to The Rock. The song is called Hummel Gets The Rockets. It is by Hans Zimmer. Search SOB next time for that kind of info.;)

BucketBanger9000 said:
It is from the soundtrack to The Rock. The song is called Hummel Gets The Rockets. It is by Hans Zimmer. Search SOB next time for that kind of info.;)
That just the intro they make before playing Touch Like Angel Of Death. But sorry I don't remember what is the name of the song they play at the beginning. Check SoB yeah...

Quoted From SOB.
"Jan Hammer's famous 'Crockett's Theme' from the tv-series 'Miami Vice' was used as an intro."

I downloaded it, it's a really cool tune.

CliffBurton: You say it's on the Vicy City soundtrack, that's probably where I've heard it before, love that game.

is it true that cobhc comes to holland? i've seen it on a bandshirt with the tourdates on the back but i can't find it on the site. and it wasn't the unholy alliance tour i think.

BucketBanger9000 said:

is that the alcatraz movie with nicholas cage and sean conery if it is i always mess that movie up with walking tall that has the rock in it :lol:

definityXS said:
is it true that cobhc comes to holland? i've seen it on a bandshirt with the tourdates on the back but i can't find it on the site. and it wasn't the unholy alliance tour i think.

Err... just a guess, it has to be a shirt from a PAST tour.
Cause you know, if it isn't you know annonced on y'know COBHC.COM, it's kinda not gonna happen.

Just wait a bit. It has been said they'd come to Europe after the US tour. But nothing appears to be set for now.