Tom Araya interview

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Seeing as its so quiet today, I thought id post this, its an interview with Tom Araya and he talks about Metallica and megadeth, and about Dave Mustaine wanting to bring the big 4 back for a tour.

Kerry King is funny but talks too much shit, but Tom nailed it with this interview, he doesnt sound like an ass and just gave his opinion, I thought it was pretty cool myself :)

(Any other board I put this on id have to put a disclaimer here about how I dont want it to turn into a flame war, but we all kick so much arse im not going to bother :D )

http://www.canoe.ca/JamMusic/feb20_slayer2-sun.html

Anyway, id just like to say Slayer kicks maximus arsius, just like us :headbang: :)

Cool article, spawny! :) Araya seems like someone with a lot to say about the current scene (particulary the old bay area thrash let's-rekindle-the-old-times thing).

Originally posted by Mark
Cool article, spawny! :) Araya seems like someone with a lot to say about the current scene (particulary the old bay area thrash let's-rekindle-the-old-times thing).

Yep, but the best thing is that he didnt resort to name calling or anything (and while thats hilariously funny sometimes, see Zakk and Kerry, it doesnt exactly make them out to be intelligent :) )

I just thought it was a good interview, and I still hope they do get together with Deth, Metallica and Anthrax for a tour because it would be perhaps the best show ever! :headbang:
Then they could all come onstage and do a 8 guitar version of an Iron Maiden song at the end!

I reckon they do a mega medley of Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Stranger In A Strange Land, Powerslave, 2 Minutes To Midnight and Infinite Dreams...... With dueling lead guitar solos by everyone....... MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm guitarry.