TOM KEIFER Joins HALESTORM On Stage For CINDERELLA Classic (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Tom Keifer, best known as the singer/songwriter/guitarist of the Philadelphia-based blues-rock band CINDERELLA, joined HALESTORM on stage this past Friday night (September 6) at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, New Jersey to perform the CINDERELLA classic "Nobody's Fool". Fan-filmed video footage of his appearance can be seen below."Nobody's Fool" was the second single from CINDERELLA's 1986 debut album, "Night Songs", which was certified triple platinum by the RIAA (Recording Industry Of Association) for shipments in excess of 3 million copies.Keifer's debut solo album, "The Way Life Goes", sold 5,400 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 78 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD was released on April 30 via Merovee Records (through Warner Music Group's Independent Label Group).HALESTORM recently issued an official music video for the song "Here's To Us", the latest single off the band's 2012 sophomore album, "The Strange Case Of…" The track is the fourth single from "The Strange Case Of…" , following "Love Bites (So Do I)", "I Miss The Misery" and "Freak Like Me". HALESTORM won the Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance in February for the chart-topping "Love Bites (So Do I)" .

halestormatlanticcity2013.jpg

More...