Tom Nouga.Se

Thanks Dag... I always like hearing your tunes. I appreciate that you care most about making the music and people hearing it, as opposed to making it to make a profit.

paradoxile said:
Lyckönskning Dag, vi älska din
du ar vagga:headbang:

I hope I said it right
Well almost. I think you mean "Good Luck Dag, We love you, you are beautiful" In that case the translation would be:
Lycka till Dag, vi älskar dig, du är vacker.

Btw "vagga" is the swedish word for "cradle" (thats the most common meaning of the word anyway. It can mean some other things too...)

Maron said:
Well almost. I think you mean "Good Luck Dag, We love you, you are beautiful" In that case the translation would be:
Lycka till Dag, vi älskar dig, du är vacker.

Btw "vagga" is the swedish word for "cradle" (thats the most common meaning of the word anyway. It can mean some other things too...)

Va sexigt du snackar:Spin:

when I said "Vagga" I meant rock...
I would say Dag is beatuful but that would portrey me as GAY, which I'm not.

I wanted to say "good luck Dag, We love you, You rock"
maybe I should've used "skaka"

paradoxile said:

Skaka = Shake

We simply say "Du rockar!"

paradoxile said:

Swedish lesson number two: if you say: "du skakar" it means shaking or shivering like you are freezing or have a fever or parkinsons or something like that. You can say "du rockar" = you rock. There is no special swedish word for this.

I think Dag is happy to hear that you arn'y gay. He is an extremly straight and manly man:D

Maron said:
Swedish lesson number two: if you say: "du skakar" it means shaking or shivering like you are freezing or have a fever or parkinsons or something like that. You can say "du rockar" = you rock. There is no special swedish word for this.

I think Dag is happy to hear that you arn'y gay. He is an extremly straight and manly man:D

Heh... That just reminds me of that Making Of video in which Dag is eating the "very manly" meal.

Thanks for the download, Dag (especially of the old EP, because I have the record already). And nice vintage picture :)

Maron said:

:lol: