TOMMY LEE Posts Penis Video, Denies Penis Is His

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee has posted a video that appears to show an image of a penis held up to the lips of his wife, Brittany Furlan Lee. He captioned the picture: "These new Instagram filters are finally gettin wood … I mean GOOD!!!!!! They finally gave me my own filter!" A rep for Lee has since told Page Six that the penis is not Lee's, but was a "filter." The rep couldn't explain where this X-rated filter is available or how Lee found it, but said: "All I know is it's not his [penis]." Lee's actual penis was featured in a sex tape he made with then-wife Pamela Anderson during their 1998 honeymoon. The video ended up finding its way online after being stolen from their home by an electrician. According to Marie Claire, Pamela later sued the distribution company, but ended up settling, and the tape continued to be available online as a result. The tape reportedly made $77 million in less than 12 months. Lee's penis was ranked at number eight on Gawker's list of "20 Famous Big D**ks," behind Wilt Chamberlain's.

Continue reading...