Tommy Lee

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Hahahaha.... This guy has become such a loser!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: TOMMY LEE Removed From Las Vegas Club For Lousy DJing - June 22, 2004

The Las Vegas Sun is reporting that former MÖTLEY CRÜE drummer Tommy Lee was at Light (Bellagio) in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday (June 20) to play DJ for a Father's Day party when things got a bit out of hand, and Lee was removed from the club by security, according to the club's Sean Christie. "He was playing lousy music," Christie said. "Some of it was his own and most of it was totally unrecognizable, and the bottom line is, the crowd didn't dig it. The last thing we were trying to do was embarrass the guy, so we told him to wrap up his set and make a graceful exit. When he refused, we said we would just pull the plug on him, which is what we ended up doing."

According to Christie, Lee started screaming obscenities into the crowd and pushing his Sanctuary management rep who had accompanied him. That's when Christie called for the gendarmes. Christie and the club were also miffed that despite a rider detailing Lee's pay and extras, he continued to order $800 bottles of Cristal champagne and refused to pay for them.

"We bent over backwards to accommodate Tommy, but he was just being crazy," Christie said. "If he cleans up his act we'd welcome him back with open arms. But dealing with him was probably one of the worst experiences I've ever had in this business."

If I were advising Tommy on his career, I would request that first he go back to drumming. It's what he does best, also, I would recommend that he go into producing other acts. He obviously, has lost touch with reality & only he can bring himself back. I think no one cares to hear what he has to offer as a solo artist, I think his crew isn't being honest with the man. I would also advise him to retrun to Motley & do maybe one more record, do a farewell tour & call it good.
I feel embarassed for him...

That's just plain sad... what the fuck happened to him??? :confused:

I really liked Motley Crue until the non-Vince CD.

I hope the Motley farewell tour happens. It'd be cool to see them one last time.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Is Pamela's fault she sucks!

so much that probably left him drained :lol:

Clammy said:
That's just plain sad... what the fuck happened to him??? :confused:

I really liked Motley Crue until the non-Vince CD.

I hope the Motley farewell tour happens. It'd be cool to see them one last time.

Cheers!
You didn't dig the Corabi record? That must be one of the best records I have ever heard. Tommy plays like a moster on that record...
As for what happened to Tommy? I think, it's simple, he trying to be something that he's not & he's failing miserably at it!

sixxswine said:
You didn't dig the Corabi record? That must be one of the best records I have ever heard. Tommy plays like a moster on that record...
As for what happened to Tommy? I think, it's simple, he trying to be something that he's not & he's failing miserably at it!

I didn't like the Corabi album... it wasn't a "Motley Crue" album... it's like Nikki tried to write grunge type songs. Not my thing. I always liked Motley for BEING Motley, you know?

You're right about Tommy... he's turned into a pathetic bandwagon jumper... except he keeps falling off, hehehe... :D

Cheers!

Clammy said:
I didn't like the Corabi album... it wasn't a "Motley Crue" album... it's like Nikki tried to write grunge type songs. Not my thing. I always liked Motley for BEING Motley, you know? Cheers!
Man, I would suggest you go back & listen to it again. There's so much going on there musically... I agree that it should have not been called "Motley Crue," I think that it actually hurt record sales by doing so. Back when that record came out, I think had it been called something else it would have sold more 500,000 copies in the states. Clam, what do you think about a possible Crue Reunion in 2005? Would you go check them out?

sixxswine said:
Man, I would suggest you go back & listen to it again. There's so much going on there musically... I agree that it should have not been called "Motley Crue," I think that it actually hurt record sales by doing so. Back when that record came out, I think had it been called something else it would have sold more 500,000 copies in the states. Clam, what do you think about a possible Crue Reunion in 2005? Would you go check them out?

Ok, I'll find a copy and give it another listen.

If the reunion/farewell tour happens, I'm there for sure! The last time I saw Motley Crue was in 88 or 89 on the Girls, Girls, Girls tour!

There are few things that will need to be ironed out before that tour can go ahead, though... Tommy and Vince will have to make up, Mick will have to be able to physically perform, etc... I have my fingers crossed! Funny enough, I'm going to see a Motley tribute band tonight at a local club, hehehe...

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Ok, I'll find a copy and give it another listen.

If the reunion/farewell tour happens, I'm there for sure! The last time I saw Motley Crue was in 88 or 89 on the Girls, Girls, Girls tour!

There are few things that will need to be ironed out before that tour can go ahead, though... Tommy and Vince will have to make up, Mick will have to be able to physically perform, etc... I have my fingers crossed! Funny enough, I'm going to see a Motley tribute band tonight at a local club, hehehe...

Cheers!
Let me know how that band was.
I was hoping to be able to attend CRUE FEST in L.A. this year.
It's just not gonna happen...
You get a chance to meet some of the other fans from around, well, the world!