Tommy related: Vindictiv-demo question!

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey all,

When hearing SW for the first time Tommy’s voice struck me from the first moment.
I remenber thinking “damn, what a voice this guy has”. In my search for more ‘Tommy-stuff’ I read that he had made a demo with a band called VINDICTIV. I then went to Vindictiv’s homepage and found a demosong on the site. The song was/is called ‘Blind date’ and it absolutely kicks ass!!!
Up till today this is the only song I could find so (as you’ve allready understood) I now have a question regarding the Vindictiv-demo Tommy made just before joining SW.

Do any of you guys/girls own this demo (or know where to get it) – and if so, is there any chance/way of sharing it?

P.S. Maybe a few of you are against this way of sharing music but this one’s a special one so I hope this is not a problem.

Greetz, Jamesfan

Hey Kazar! Sorry for my very late reply! =)No problem! I have got a 7 song Vindictiv-demo for ya if you would like it!
Just send me your email to tommy@seventhwonder.nu (it is always nice when people are interested in the work you have done! Even if it was a loooong time ago....=)

Take care! :kickass:

/T

I´d like that demo too, if it is not too much to ask.

You are easily one of the best new singer´s in this kind of metal/hard-rock music along with Pekka Heino (of Leverage/Borther Firetribe) in my opinion. Cool to hear new talents who can carry the torch after the old great ones are fading away. :)

email sent....

Hello Tommy.
Thanks for the Vindictiv demos, sounds great. Jönköping is coming up, time to reherse "Not an angel"? Hope Jenny doing great in Idol. See you in Jönköping.:kickass: