Tommy Vance Tribute Show

midnightrider

Sep 19, 2004
Judas Priest,Scorpions,Ian Gillan.play a tribute show to the late great Tommy Vance at the Albert Hall on the 31st of March.This will Judas Priests only uk show this year,tickets go on sale 10am Tues 14th Feb.should be a good one.:headbang: :headbang:

Typically bad timing for me !! I already have a gig lined up with Mike Estes (from Llynyrd Skynyrd) and Skinny Molly !! They are also in Rayners Lane in London the next night if anyone is interested.
Cheers,
Goss.

midnightrider said:
Judas Priest,Scorpions,Ian Gillan.

Fookin hell I don't believe this. I was only just banging on this very morning about how awesome that Priest & Scorps gig was and saying I'd love to see both bands again but fuck-fuck-fuckety-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm seeing Australian Floyd that night and I would cancel it at the drop of a hat obviously to go see Priest/Scorps/Gillan but next day I'm flying out on holiday.

Right I swear it, this is the very last holiday I'm ever going on cos every friggin time I go away, some mindblowing band plays and I miss the damn thing. Did I not miss Diamond Head during the summer there cos I was away, and I missed Floyd at Live8 as well cos of the holiday. Totally totally gutted at not being able to go to this superior concert.

midnightrider said:
Judas Priest,Scorpions,Ian Gillan.play a tribute show to the late great Tommy Vance at the Albert Hall on the 31st of March.This will Judas Priests only uk show this year,tickets go on sale 10am Tues 14th Feb.should be a good one.:headbang: :headbang:
Ordered my ticket this morning,a bit pricey(£51.50 in Total) but it is a charity show(Teenage Cancer Trust)

midnightrider said:
Ordered my ticket this morning,a bit pricey(£51.50 in Total) but it is a charity show(Teenage Cancer Trust)

Nice one Midnightrider - I'm still in a foul mood cos I can't make it due to hols. But I still think £51.50 is an okay price to see all those bands. It was £30 last year just to see Priest & Scorps plus when Purple played a few weeks back at The Astoria, I'm sure the ticket for that was at least £20, plus you're getting this other band, Boned, and I've not even heard the name, let alone any of their stuff, but someone I know said they are really great. It will definitely be a totally fantastic night.

Has anyone ever been to a gig at the RAH. I watched that Cream concert the other week there and it was filmed at RAH. It looked like quite a good venue, although right in front of the stage it was all seated and everyone sat in their seats, so that would be a bit weird having to sit down whilst seeing Scorps & Priest & Gillan. At the SECC sometimes its seated but no-one ever sits in their seats and for the Priest & Scorps gig the seats were taken out and it was all standing at the front which was amazing cos I was right at the front of the barrier. Superb night that was.

And in fact talking about Cream, I heard that they are supposed to be coming back to the RAH later this year for another few concerts.

:hotjump: I got a restricted view ticket! £22.75 from www.stargreen.com

I'm poor So I can't afford top wack! But Hay I'm there!

Only downside I'm missing Crystal Palace Vs Watford for the gig but nevermind ah? I'll just have to record the football! It's not everyday JUDAS PRIEST Play the RAH!

:hotjump: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship: :hotjump:

I saw Queensryche at the RAH a few years back it was an ok venue not the ideal place for a metal gig,but the sound was good as you would expect from a venue like this.On the subject of Queensryche.Operation Mindcrime II comes out in March and i am wetting myself with excitement cant wait for it,as the first one is one of my all time fav albums.I hope II is not a big let down.I have never heard of the band Boned either Princess,has anybody else?

I managed to get tickets in the Arena E section, a twin room in a 3* hotel in Bayswater for £50 and a train from Leeds to Kings Cross and back for £19. Get in! :hotjump:

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Has anyone ever been to a gig at the RAH. I watched that Cream concert the other week there and it was filmed at RAH. It looked like quite a good venue, although right in front of the stage it was all seated and everyone sat in their seats, so that would be a bit weird having to sit down whilst seeing Scorps & Priest & Gillan.

As mentioned in a previous post I saw Spinal Tap @ the RAH it was cracking !

Kills me to say that i cant make this gig...and now to make it worse im not sure if i can get to the Saxon gig, although im not giving up hope just yet...Could say im a 'victim of changes' so much going on now and over the next few months for me its crazy!!!

Blitzkrieg2006 said:
im fuggin skint :-( unless princess wants to get the pints in ? lol j/k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was going to that concert Blitzkrieg I would definitely buy you lots and lots of drinks and in fact I would probably buy you a ticket as well since I'm so kind and since you're so broke but alas I'm out of the country at that time and every time I think of that concert seriously I feel like opening a vein cos I'll miss it. So I'm not going to buy you a ticket cos you'll just rub it in bigtime and make me very jealous, you guys are so bitchy it's unreal hehe!!!.

And anyway what do you mean you're broke, you are a rockstar in one of my favourite bands, why are you not totally loaded????????? LOL I know what you should do, why don't you write a book about all the mental things you've got up to in The Krieg, I'd definitely buy it and I'm sure it would be a bestseller. Can you tell us one crazy story just now, it doesn't have to be obscene like, just one funny mental story would be cool!