Tomorrow...

May 27, 2002
www.seismicradio.com
I am doing my show on Seismic Radio from 2 to 6 PM EST. I hope some of you could check it out. I will be playing stuff like Mind's Eye, Nevermore, Zero Hour, Fates Warning, Wolverine, Degree Absolute, and Shadow Gallery. I will also have some special guests on the mIRC, if you want to join that:
Stefan Zell from Wolverine!!!!!!
Marco Poderi of Dynamic Lights
Leonardo Rivera of All That I Bleed
Björn Luna from Ashes to Ashes
Judd Rizzo, formerly of Mercury Rising (Building Rome album)!!!
And Aaron Bell from Degree Absolute!!!

All the directions are on the Seismic site (http://www.seismicradio.com); so I hope to see you there.

On, another note, anyone hear listen to Anomaly or Aeon Spoke? Thanks.

I have Anomaly. All instrumental, some cool parts. It has a Dream Theater/Zero Hour vibe sometimes. There was a little bit of counterpoint here and there, enjoyed that aspect. Some nice broken rhythms in the unison lines. Pretty strong drumsound. Maybe it's triggered(?). Got it from Lasercd.

Listened to the one-minute sample from that site. Sounds cool, very much like the Doctor Nerve that someone recommended on this board earlier. Happy Family (also recommended on this board) is another good point of reference. Jazz/prog metal. Anyone know where some full length songs are or where I can buy that CD in the US?