Toni-Marie Iommi (Daughter of Tony Iommi)

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
whoa momma! yet another hottie frontwoman daughter of a well-known rocker; as with lauren harris back in december!
band6net.jpg

band%201%20net.jpg

She resembles very much of her mother (singer for the late Drain) who is (or was back in the day) hot as hell too!

johnnieCzech said:
She resembles very much of her mother (singer for the late Drain) who is (or was back in the day) hot as hell too!

Toni Married the chick from Drain STH but I doubt that is this girls mother... She would have had to of been like 5 when she had her...

Tony has done well ....... If he had married Sharon, what would Kelly Osborne look like ??????

maybe not a disgusting bitch with a cunt for a mother. who knows? Well actually, I guess she would still have a cunt for a mother......

point is - sharon would never have married toni. She would fuck him, sure, but she would only marry someone who would be willing to put her in charge of the finances. Toni is way smarter then Ozzy ever was when it comes to money. Toni would never let a gold digging cum dumpster like Sharon take over.

tomass74 said:
Toni Married teh chick from Drain STH but I doubt that is this girls mother... She would have had to of been like 5 whne she had her...

True, occured to me later.