Tonight! Futures End's Debut Album Played in its Entirety on Powermaker Radio!

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Tonight, Futures End will be featured on Powermaker Radio, interviewing members and will be playing thier debut CD "Memoirs of a Broken Man" in it's entirety. The CD was released on Nightmare Records (www.nightmarerecords.com) Oct. 13th. Futures End members include Fred Marshall (ex/Zero Hour), Steve DiGiorgio (Death, Autopsy, Control Denied, Testament, Vintersorg, Iced Earth, and Sadus), Jon Allen (Sadus, Testament, and Dragonlord), Christian Wentz (Circle II Circle) and Mark Pattison. Tune in at Hard Rock Radio Live (www.hardrockradiolive.com) the show starts at 8:00pm pst.

I already heard the whole album... it's really amazing. The songwriting is superb, there's technicality, feeling, good mixture of styles, great production/mixing (I can hear everyone clearly) etx. What I liked the most is that Futures End sounds like a band where there are no ego problems, which is really hard to find on progressive metal these days. All guys shine thru the album and even if there's a lot of technical stuff on it, I have the impression that the performance of each musician was done thinking on the whole result instead on their individual preferences. It sounds very friendly, cohesive, congruent, with attitude. Steve put some great bass lines there, but he doesn't steal the attention too much, which is good for the band purposes.

Hey man! Thanks for your great comments. We appreciate it very much. There really aren't any egos in this band. We all work very well together and enjoy making music. I am really glad that comes through in the music!