tonight is the first night of my month of graveyard shift

I have to stay far far away from video games because I might actually have work to do at some point.

maybe I'll resurrect the movie thread and make new posts about all the films I've seen since it was last updated.

and also, fuck the 60 second rule. fuck it in the ear.

at least it seems that my sleeping arrangements have finally resolved themself. hooray!

it's 1am and 60% of my work for the "day" is done. I'm currently trying to do some writing, but my poor little brain isn't liking it.

The first few days should be really hard, afterwards you should be fine. Be prepared for not being able to sleep at all after work BTW. You should be able to go to sleep a good 3-4 horus after you are off.

now what's the background here?

you're back in SF, for contract work or something?

suffice to say, i think the movie thread should be totally fucking undeaded.

I am back at my old place of employment covering for one of ex-coworkers who is having a baby this month. His wife chose to have the baby in NY near her family, so they're both out there and I get to take over his life and occupy his apartment. One month of contract work, graveyard shift, mad cash. I'm down here for 3 wks, fly back for a weekend and come back for the final two. bleh.