Tonight: Live from Møøse's House - The Tour de Ireland

MajestikMøøse

Membrum virile
Jul 28, 2003
Not Siberia
Pictures058.jpg

Pictures059.jpg

Pictures060.jpg

man, I should have gotten the stuff for Irish Car Bombs.

I'm getting there. Entered drunk a few ago. Next step is partly idiotic drunk, then idiotic drunk, then stupid drunk. After that is plastered.

so my preliminary findings were that the Jameson 12 has a distinct fruity flavour with a particular sweetness, while the Bushmills 16 has a more cinnamon-ish taste, with some other stuff that I can't quite put my finger on. The Bushmills wins out in smoothness (clearly), but I think I prefer the flavor of the Jameson varieties better.

The regular Jameson was there for quality control.

i must say i am here at the g/f's parents ohuse hammererewd in the afternoon on whiskey with ginger ale ... poles can surely drink ...

sup ... Mooseolini

tuica ... fucking some nasty shit made of plums ...

see Sliwobitza for watered down pussy version

CRW_8924_RT8.jpg

here it is ... of course with Vlad Tepes on the bottle ... who is like the Romanian Ronald McDonald ... he makes the country buko bucks

MajestikMøøse;6242043 said:

point.

So what are you doing on the internet when you should be joyously drinking with your girlfriend's parents?

she is downstairs with some kids ... and since I am still disabled with me leg ... and the rest of the folk are a speaking polish ...

Lurch I reallllly want to go to Romania. Out of all the people I work with, this dude named Ovi (spelling?) is my favorite person to be around. He lives there and comes to Connecticut every summer to work. He is always singing folk songs and telling me about the forests and landscape... it really helps me get through the day (especially when it's 95 degrees out and I'm standing right next to a 20ft long grill that is blasting propane everywhere).