Tonight's Live Shpongle show will be streamed online!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
FOr the unfortunate souls such as myself that couldn't make it to London for this one time gig of completely epic proportions, there's good news. The show will be streaming live online.

Hi all.... for those that can't make it tonight, the shpongle live show will be streamed on the internet at 9pm GMT.
The link for the feed is:
http://roundhouse.org.uk/live-events/

For those that CAN make it, i hope you are as excited as we are... and i can't wait to see you all there!! we've been rehearsing all week... we got it close enough to potentially be really good... and shambolic enough to add an element of danger and excitement :)

love
simon
x x x

This will be the first time Shpongle has performed live as a complete band with acoustic instruments in 10 years, and only the second time total. Truly a once in a lifetime event. I'm really bummed I'm missing it, but this streaming stuff really tickles my pickle :D

9pm GMT is 2pm pacific time, which is where I am. That's 20 minutes from now. I don't know what is happening right now, I haven't tried to load it yet.

I was current to begin with, but I just downloaded again and re-installed. Still nothing :(

It just brings up the loading window (Quicktime logo with the moving bar underneath) and never goes beyond that.

I just tuned in, and they're playing Divine Moments of Truth!
FUCK YES.

ANYONE RECORDING THIS STUFF?!

DO EET! I have to go to work! :(

At least I have a very clever costume.

Photos to follow after work.

Epic fucking failure. I've ALWAYS hated QuickTime. Never thought I could hate it more, but I guess I was wrong about that.

FUCKIN POS FRAPS!

well i got like 3 min of the entire thing, i guess when i thought i started the recording process i actually ended it.....fantastic.

sorry kev, im sure someone will upload it sometime on the internets.

No worries man. Seeings how this was only the second real live Shpongle show ever, I'm thinking they'll release it on DVD. If not, there will at least be something on YouTube soon.

Without going into too much detail, how was it?