Tonights show cancelled!

So do we but, given what we've heard about it, it doesn't seem likely.
Granted, we don't know everything but in my experience it takes longer to recover from things like this.
Oh, well, there'll be more shows in the future I'm sure...

Just to let those that have tickets for tomorrow's show know:
That show has not been cancelled yet, and I hear that Michael is a trooper and will not let hardly anything stop him from putting on a show.
So, there is hope.
I'll post again tomorrow as soon as I hear anything.

This shit happens...thanks for the updates Urban.
I'm just glad that its not your voice that is suffering. Good luck and welcome again to the Pyra-world...so glad you are part of this band!!!

I keep my fingers crossed! Hope you can hit the stage tomorrow!

As Muz said, thanks for the updates!

And yeah, it's great to have Urban in Pyramaze!!! :)

Sry to hear about that.

I am stoked though that you and Jonah even talked about a NA tour.

There are a few ppl planning to go to Chicago Powerfest 09 and would be more than happy to see you guys there.

heck if you guys really need it, I'd be willing to throw some cash down. its either sponsoring you guys or Persuader

Damn! Me and 2 guys from my band were going... Do you know if you will still be supporting them if they make an alternative concert in Tonder? I can see that the koncert in Esbjerg already has been moved for next sunday... We don't care much for Volbeat.. We were only going to se you guys, so if you're not supporting them on alternative gigs, we'll be sobbing for weeks! :mad:
Hope you can give me an answer, Urban..
And by the way..welcome to the ranks..
Klaus

Damn! Me and 2 guys from my band were going... Do you know if you will still be supporting them if they make an alternative concert in Tonder? I can see that the koncert in Esbjerg already has been moved for next sunday...
Next Sunday? No, I don't see how we can do that. Jonah's definitely back in Atlanta by then. I might be too...
Sorry.
Besides, even if we were here they would just run with whichever opener they've with'em at the time. It is Volbeat's tour, after all. ;)