Tonite: QUEEN/Paul Rodgers

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
On my way to work....9hrs of hell, then 3 hours of Queen with Paul Rodgers! I am looking forward to this show, though Freddie won't be singing, I'm sure his spirit will be there.:headbang: As a teen/20's I cannot remember a Queen tour, I've never seen them and certainly couldn't miss this opportunity. Of course I will let you all know how the show was! Have a great day everyone!:D

Yes please let us know how it was. I am very curious and a bit sceptic. I can think of several other singers they could have used.

Have fun Kitty! :wave:

kittybeast said:
liiiiiiiiiiike ______________ curious as who you would've chosen.

You can laugh if you want but I thought that George Micheal was doing a very fine job during the Freddy Mercury tribute. And I would have liked to hear how Robby Williams would have fitted.

I thought George Michael was stellar!

Lucky lot getting to see them, you are. Queen never came to Winnipeg (never really turned Canada that much either), but I did get to see them in 1980 and 1982 in Minneapolis, when Billy Squire opened. One word.....spectacular. That's how professionals put on a show. A lot of newbie bands can take a good hard lesson from them, indeed.

B000000OAP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg