Tons of CD's for sale!!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Sorry for the spam folks, I try not to do it often (but damn car repairs for inspection just killed me!!).

I take paypal if with checking account or paypal balance. Also money orders. Shipping is FREE in the USA. Best to email me at "metaldrumz AT aol DOTT com" as yahoo seems to dump a bunch of emails to my spam folders.

I have a bunch of CD's for sale and if anyones interested please let me know.

Updated list a few posts down.

That was a very good deal on the VP stuff, If I didn't already own all their albums, I would have definantly been interested. Just curious, are the ones you listed all you are selling right now, or do you have a list of more? Thanks.

VOX (Voices Of Extreme) - Hypocrite (BRAND NEW SEALED) New band from John Macaluso on drums. Produced by Nicko McBrain!! (10.00)

I saw them open for McBrain Damage in FL. I guess Nicko manages them or something. They were fun live, but not my thing. Reminded me of a starting Bon Jovi.

DUNGEON2.jpg

lol, I've got Rise to Power. Super cheesy it's great.

How do I know what is for sell? Is there a list or is the first post all there is?

I'm having the same problem. Where are the "tons" of CDs?

You have to remember I made that post on Jan 5th. Since then I have sold over 20 CD's.

Once they sell I edit the 1st post so people dont continue to ask me about CD's that have already sold.

I do have some more for sale....

Silent Voices - Nothing lasts forever (20.00) (RARE)

Silent Voices - Chapters of tragedy (12.00)

Psyco Drama - The Illusion (20.00) Features Corey Brown on vocals (Balance Of Power, Section 16, Magnitude 9, ex Redemption)

Icycore - Wetwired (10.00)

Bloodstone - Fight for Jerusalem (15.00) Christian Metal similiar to Bloodgood, X-Sinner, Novella, Stryper, Eternal Rytes, Divine Right AD, Guardian etc.

Scelerata - Darkness And Light CD/DVD JAPAN RELEASE WITH OBI! (20.00)
This is the CD/DVD Japanese release. CD Inzane has this right now for 35.95! My price is 20 bucks! Fans of Angra, Shaaman, Tribuzy, should love this. GREAT Brazilian Metal.

VOX (Voices Of Extreme) - Hypocrite (10.00) (BRAND NEW SEALED) New band from John Macaluso on drums. Produced by Nicko McBrain!!

Scelerata - Darkness And Light CD/DVD JAPAN RELEASE WITH OBI! (20.00)
This is the CD/DVD Japanese release. CD Inzane has this right now for 35.95! My price is 20 bucks! Fans of Angra, Shaaman, Tribuzy, should love this. GREAT Brazilian Metal.

"MTM announces the signing of Brazilian Melodic Metal band Scelerata. Scelerata is a young and talented band from Brasil, now stepping into the scene with a very technical and powerful melodic metal debut album. Formed in 2003, they had no great interest in doing cover songs but immediately began writing their own songs. Heavy and also a bit progressive in style they wrote powerful metal tracks and began to elaborate them to sophisticated songs with high energy and beats that keep pushing forward.
Influenced by metal heroes like Helloween, Iron Maiden and Dream Theater, Scelerata's songs represent the new era of modern and melodic but at the same time classic heavy metal music. Ambitious guitar work, fast and aggressive double bass parts and pretentious melodies supported by Carl Casagrandes brilliant voice.
Also live Scelerata already gained some respect while standing on same stages with giants like Deep Purple and Angra. One of their biggest supporters Edu Falaschi, singer of Angra, is featured on Scelerata´s debut Darkness And Light, singing the song Spell Of Time of that album.
Recorded in Brasil last year and mastered by Dennis Ward at House of Audio Studios, Germany, MTM Music now releases this brilliant debut worldwide. Get ready for some real heavy and at the same time melodic metal music!
Line-Up: Carl Casagrande Vocals / Magnus Wichmann Guitars / Bruno Sandri Guitars / Gustavo Strapazon Bass / Francis Cassol Drums."

Go here for some mp3 clips:
http://www.mtm-music.com/start.php

More CD's for sale!!!

VOICE lot!! Awesome band! 25 bucks takes all 3 CD's free shipping!

Voice - Prediction
Voice - Trapped In Anguish
Voice - Golden Signs

-------------------------