Toontrack Midi Packs

schust

Oct 24, 2007
soundcloud.com
thinking about buying a new midi pack. any recommendations? i know they added a few in recent months.

i'm working with mostly hard rock, not so much much metal.

thanks gents. i have METAL MACHINE midi. good stuff, just looking for some different grooves.

anybody tried ROCK SOLID or ROCK WAREHOUSE? These are the Randy Staub contributions... I love Randy's work, but not sure i've seen anything here on Sneap that praises it yet.

hey Johnny L.. good to see you around. Mark Schuster here if you hadn't put two and two together already.. hope all is well on your end. would still love to collab at some pt. just finished a death march of a mix/master on latest release. looking to jump back in the ring and do something a little different. i'll shoot you a pm if i can get something respectable together...

hey Johnny L.. good to see you around. Mark Schuster here if you hadn't put two and two together already.. hope all is well on your end. would still love to collab at some pt. just finished a death march of a mix/master on latest release. looking to jump back in the ring and do something a little different. i'll shoot you a pm if i can get something respectable together...

Right on, just give me a shout. Looking forward to hearing your new stuff as well.

I have Rock Solid midi and it's pretty good, I think you'd find a lot of usable stuff in there, especially with a little tweaking.