Top 20 Etc.......

When I stoppoed wrintg for The Metal Observer And Pit magazine it was sad for me because I feel like I had a kenship with the people who read my writing.It is getting to the point where the replys I am getting anymore are telling me how my Newsletters are making people piss themsleves laughing,I m hoping they dont mean because I type like a retarded lab monkey.But they say even though they dont always reply thay Always read them,I have people who do not even listen to Rapture requesting the Newsletter.
Thanks for the encouragment I feel like I am making somone smile.
Real quickly even though I have gone over this before alot of you are new so lets explain this so I can smile.Wes Jaques is not well liked he is straightfoward and has spit in the face of the industry and does not give a fuck what anyone thinks.But I love you!
Rapture was tagged as a failure before it even started by the press past associates and the league of Hate Wes Core!
Unfortuantly for them we....Thats right we are kicking ass thanks to all of you we get bigger everyday,I wonder how many of you remember me saying 500 total listning hours was my goal well you did it!Remmeber me saying 1,000 total listning hours was my goal well you did it this month we will surpass 2,250 total listning hours and 5,000 is the next goal lets do it!
Basicaly when Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles printed that Rapture was the Station premeiring new Warmachine I bet they hated it!We have come along way and now were are getting worldwide press coverage because of you the listner and I am honored to share it with all of you!Warmachine I offer my station to you this Sunday in hopes the world hears how amazing you are and at 9pm (cst)We will premeire your album,Thanks to you guys for having the balls and faith in us to do it!

For those of you looking closely everyweek the Top 20 we send out is a tribute to Raptures diverce playlist and also lets you know if you fav Bands/Songs are well liked by others,But take a close look this week ALOT of Underground(*) in the Top 20!!!!
Oh my goodness Rapture means it when they say the support the Underground?Hell yeah we do Congrats to all of you for doing so well!
Lets do it!
1.Throne of Chaos-Cold Bits of Fire
2.Exodus-War is My Sheppard
3.Atreyu-Right side of the bed
4.Shatterpoint-Crashing Down*
5.Orphaned Land-The Calm before the Flood
6.Scent of Flesh-Cursed to Suffer
7.Dimmu Borgir-Metal Heart
8.Goat Horn-Fortress Doomed*
9.Evil Silence-To Build a Fire
10.Vintersorg-A Microscopial Microcasm
11.In Flames-Goliath's disarm their David's
12.Blinded by Faith-Undr and Occult Sun
13.Soilwork-Figure Number Five
14.Winds-What is Beauty
15.Warmachine-What a Pretty Picture*
16.Endorphins-Pussy Killer*
17.Children of Bodom-Triple Corpse Hammerblow
18.Twilight Odysee-The Endless days of a Stranger*
19.Agent Steel-Avenger
20.Penetrator-Unleash the Fury*
Ok well there ya go Tune in for the Warmachine world Premier on Sunday Night ,Email your damn request or suffer the cnsequences (Whick is absolutly nothing but it makes me sound tough!)raptureradio@msn.com
Post at the forum you weenie heads!And get those cd's of your band to us so we can expose you like naked pictures of Britney Spears!
Speaking of all of you freaks with a digital camera we want to see you send us your picture and we will post it on the pics page at www.raptureradio.net
So remember everyone You own this station You run the show so when someone claims we are going to fail they say you are going to fail!
Well just stick that middle finger in their face and proclaim "You're goin down like a prom dress Bitch!!!!"
Your master of Giggles and Flowery Fucking Hate- :devil:
Wes Jaques/Rapture Radio
www.raptureradio.net 24 Hours of Metal on Demand

P.S.Labels/Bands/Zines etc..... Who choose to ignore Rapture's existance it's cool if you do notwant to do buisness with Rapture however a simply email would be nice saying thanks Wes but No Thanks.I would be fine with that.
Oh Yeah if you dont want to receive this email other than you sucking (oops sorry I let that slip)Just reply with remove I promise within the next 50 emails I will remember to remove you.I'm kIdding foo I will take ya off