TOP 5 THING FOR XMAS.......

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
1.Jenna Haze to walk into my bar and ask me if she could have the honour of giving me the mother of all BJ's
2.All muslim camel shagging asylum fuckers to come down with a very nasty case of shits until they literatly die of de-hydration....mmmmmm nasty way to go:loco:.
3.Billy to tour the U.fukin K.
4.C.I.A to fly more torture flights into Heathrow.
5.My spelling to improve......

Great to be back chaps have missed you hard nosed,kick ass mother fuckers...good to see poofs still bitchin on Bill

PEACE,A RATHER NICE BOTTLE OF CHIANTI DOCG,ORIOS & PRINGLES

Nik :headbang: :headbang:

nik said:
1.Jenna Haze to walk into my bar and ask me if she could have the honour of giving me the mother of all BJ's
2.All muslim camel shagging asylum fuckers to come down with a very nasty case of shits until they literatly die of de-hydration....mmmmmm nasty way to go:loco:.

Great to be back chaps have missed you hard nosed,kick ass mother fuckers...good to see poofs still bitchin on Bill

Nik!! You crazy bastard!!! Damn good to see you back bro!

nik said:

Welcome back Nik.... I hope you get #4

prime666 said:
Dont want shit. I got what I need. Give it to some deserving guy or gal who's down on there luck.

While we're being charitable...how about world peace.

It's just a game, dude...it's not like you were actually going to get anything....ha!