Top bands for 2013???

Orchid – The Mouths of MadnessOrchid_Mouths

Genre: Doom Metal
Origin: San Francisco, California
Label: Nuclear Blast

Do not really understand this thread... You want us to list great band that was created in 2013 or to list great bands that released something good 2013?

great bands live/vinyl/cd/dvd or whatever even amoeba record interviews

DONT THINK TO HARD FOLKS

Ade - Spartacus
Autopsy - The Headless Ritual
Hatchet - Dawn of the End

Behemoth live at Getaway Rock Festival, Sweden 2013
Testament live at Getaway Rock Festival, Sweden 2013
System of a Down live at Getaway Rock Festival, Sweden 2013

I can't knock Orchid for being a blatant, obvious Black Sabbath ripoff because I love Airbourne and they are a blatant, obvious AC/DC ripoff. Still, a little originality, boys.

My favorite has to be Heaven's Basement. Just love this album from start to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
William Shatner releasing progressive rock album

"Star Trek" icon William Shatner has collaborated with country music star Vince Gill, Foreigner's Mick Jones and guitarist Steve Vai for a new prog-rock album.

The acting veteran penned the lyrics for all the songs on the upcoming concept album, "Ponder the Mystery," which explores themes such as "aging, depression, love and beauty," according to a press release.

Shatner describes the album as "quite possibly the most creative thing I have ever done." "Ponder the Mystery" is due out on October 8.

AMAMZING NEWS TO HEAR...I HAVE FORWARD THIS ACROSS THE PLANET EARTH

THANKS FOR SHARING LYNS

William Shatner releasing progressive rock album

"Star Trek" icon William Shatner has collaborated with country music star Vince Gill, Foreigner's Mick Jones and guitarist Steve Vai for a new prog-rock album.

The acting veteran penned the lyrics for all the songs on the upcoming concept album, "Ponder the Mystery," which explores themes such as "aging, depression, love and beauty," according to a press release.

Shatner describes the album as "quite possibly the most creative thing I have ever done." "Ponder the Mystery" is due out on October 8.

MAYBE SO BUT THE NEW ORCHID CD GOT SOME PUNCH FOR me...on my way to work on the train.....
AIRBOURNE yes its hard to ac/dc right true and they do it....mostly its the key drumming...and mal on ryth

I can't knock Orchid for being a blatant, obvious Black Sabbath ripoff because I love Airbourne and they are a blatant, obvious AC/DC ripoff. Still, a little originality, boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTygdeTwZ9U

My favorite has to be Heaven's Basement. Just love this album from start to finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgz_vmwEp_0

Suffocation - GREAT T-SHIRTS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STARTING OUT INTO DEATHMETAL HARDCORE I QUESS TO ME.... NO style in their death screams / no power in their drumming

Suffocation - GREAT T-SHIRTS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STARTING OUT INTO DEATHMETAL HARDCORE I QUESS TO ME.... NO style in their death screams / no power in their drumming

Death Metal, not Hardcore.
Growls, not screams.
And overall what are you talking about?...