Top earning musicians!

Even though they claim they've taken a plunge in sales, that's still a lot of money being earned there. Very surprised to see Kevin Chessney there. Never heard of him and still he's #9, earning 50+ million dollars with touring...damn :p

Ah, yes, Kenny Chesney, not surprised that he's the top country act... surprised to see Madonna still making that much money. The others are pretty much what I expected.

Still, Lady Gaga's success blows my mind. 30 months from small venue gigs to MSG. Good god. Lady's talented, certainly... I just wish I could make an awesome pop single to earn 20 million, then fool everyone by putting out a power metal anthem and continuing with my original intentions. Would certainly give me money to fund backing orchestras! :lol:

Your own personal ranch and amusement park, Steve? :p (boooo, bad joke)

To be fair, Lady Gaga is actually a legitimate, genuinely talented artist.

I mean talented in that she actually composes her own music as far as I know. Plus, from watching videos of her pre-Gaga fame, she can actually play piano and sing. She's a damn good performer, you gotta give her that, even though her music certainly isn't my thing. :p

I don't really know any of her hits, surprisingly, aside from Poker Face and Just Dance. But the latter has been stuck in my head for a few days now, it's really catchy. I believe she played that one at that European festival where she and Hammerfall played the same area (not at the same time though).

I mean talented in that she actually composes her own music as far as I know. Plus, from watching videos of her pre-Gaga fame, she can actually play piano and sing. She's a damn good performer, you gotta give her that, even though her music certainly isn't my thing. :p

point taken - still you will never see me listening to her music, if I can help :ill:

Hey Mike, next time we hang out we can mix in some Gaga with the Avantasia and Rhapsody, 'cause I genuinely think she's talented, too. :D

... wantmybowlingballback... :loco: