TOP METAL DRUMMER

sickle

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2005
Ted Kirkpatrick, of Tourniquet, blows Deicide's drummer away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad that Deicide has chosen to serve a defeated master! Satan lost at the cross! Look up 2 live.
Sickle:cool:

Tourniquet,Deicide,mary,god,satan,jesus,heaven,hell all suck.

i think this guy was just ranting about a drummer he likes. i mean, who compares a drummer to deicide's boring and monotonous drummer. shit, IM better than deicides drummer
~gR~

Flo Monier is the best drummer in Canada. No wait, that's Niel Peart. 2nd best.
Anyway, TOP METAL DRUMMERS, as the thread titles states are:
Frost
Pete Sandoval
Derek Roddy
Dave Lombardo
Niko McBrain

Can someone please point me to some recording McBrain has done besides Iron Maiden that qualifies him for a list of best metal drummers? I have never heard a Maiden beat that seemed remotely challenging.

And that weird Canadian guy someone posted vids of a week ago is the best drummer ever.

Since all of the megas have already been mentioned i will say Jürgen Reil what about Patrick Robert, trym, Sean Reinert
and Mike Browning just because of his slow assualt on the Key :D

The Grimace said:
Can someone please point me to some recording McBrain has done besides Iron Maiden that qualifies him for a list of best metal drummers? I have never heard a Maiden beat that seemed remotely challenging.

And that weird Canadian guy someone posted vids of a week ago is the best drummer ever.
I'd have to agreem Nicko's hardly amazing.

Some of my favourites are Trym, Hellhammer, Pete Sandoval, Sean Reinhert and Flo.

I pissed myself when i found out nicko was the devil in 666 clip haha
Bloody hell high on maiden, you did the rounds