TORN's cover

galtared

The great Deceiver
Feb 26, 2008
Italy
www.remotehost.org
Hi all,
someone knows the source of the cover of TORN? I've already placed as wallpaper on my desktop and i think it's really cool: does anyone knows who is the author?

did he really make the cover as well? hard to believe since it's kinda different from the art in the teasers... but thats just my thoughts;p

i just saw this :O:S
http://www.dark-sky.de/04_cdcover/dscdempty_front.jpg
i personaly think that evergreys cover is much more right and cool and suited for the dark theme they have..

The image of the woman is most likely just taken from a stock photography site, allowing for any artist to access it (usually after paying a fee) and use it as they please in a composition. If both covers were done by the same person, then that person may have taken that image themself and liked it so much they wanted to use it twice! Designers are sneaky like that. :)

Hi all,
someone knows the source of the cover of TORN? I've already placed as wallpaper on my desktop and i think it's really cool: does anyone knows who is the author?

The cover is made by Mattias Noren, who also made the covers for the previous Evergrey albums since In Search of Truth.
Rene Asmussen provided a few pics from his portfolio for the booklet.
It's one of Mattias his best work to date and i can't wait to get the entire booklet in my hands.

H.

The cover is made by Mattias Noren, who also made the covers for the previous Evergrey albums since In Search of Truth.
Rene Asmussen provided a few pics from his portfolio for the booklet.
It's one of Mattias his best work to date and i can't wait to get the entire booklet in my hands.

H.

ah, i just figured rene did it all :lol:

looks good either way :loco: