Torture Killer

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
Any of you liking Torture Killer? I like what I've heard from them, I've heard 2 songs and liked them both, I'd say the songs were better than the average SFU song on 13, Barnes's vocals appear to be better too. The guitars and drums to me are better than SFU's as well.

Torture Killer sound like a version of six feet under from finland. As being a big fan of finland death metal can't stand them. Finland death metal bands are suppose to sound outlandish. Originally finland death metal bands are unconventional and not really american(because they're from finland). The reason why I like finland death metal bands so much is because regardless them playing death metal it's almost like they don't know death metal exists but play death metal anyways.... :lol:. if that makes any sense.

When I first heard Demilich it was probably the weirdest music on a first listen. I think demilich and immolation are the first bands that sounded really weird at first. To this day when listening to Immolation still find the guitar playing really weird. Demilich does not really sound alien to me anymore.

The Greys said:
Torture Killer sound like a version of six feet under from finland. As being a big fan of finland death metal can't stand them. Finland death metal bands are suppose to sound outlandish. Originally finland death metal bands are unconventional and not really american(because they're from finland). The reason why I like finland death metal bands so much is because regardless them playing death metal it's almost like they don't know death metal exists but play death metal anyways.... :lol:. if that makes any sense.
:lol: I understand what you're saying, I was reading one version of the history of death metal recently(Wikipedia to be exact) and the Scandinavian scene erupted about the same time as the American one. When did Finland start playing DM and who were their influences?