totally unmetal...help me win a contest.

C_F_H_13

Protools Guru
Mar 21, 2006
Kelowna, B.C. Canada
What's up fellas,

So my old lady and I are getting married next summer and we've entered this contest to get an actual photobooth at our wedding. Basically the person who's video gets the most votes wins and right now we're in first, but I have a feeling the people in 2nd are going to try and steal it away from us Ebay auction style near the end.

If any of you on facebook can go search for "island photobooth", like there page, then find the video for "dani and chris" and like that as well it'd mean alot to us.

If we can pull some votes from this board I'd be super grateful, and would be willing to take some ridiculous pictures and post them for everyones enjoyment (and my embarrassment) if needed.

Thanks alot!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the contest closes at midnight today in the Pacific Time zone (west canada).

Hahahahaha well I'll say yes now, and hope the thread gets deleted so I can pretend like I never said it!

ta3.jpg

UPDATE:

So I'm not sure how many of you have actually have voted versus viewed and left, but we're winning by about 90 votes right now and I really appreciate ANYONE who voted from the forum!

Just under 5 hours leftr before the contest is over, so anyone else who wants to vote please do so!

Thanks guys!

We're still in a commanding lead, but someone has randomly got about 300 votes in the last hour or so (suspicious to say the least) and they are only about 250 away from us now...

Guess We'll just have to wait and see!