tour after x-mas

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Anyone know the tour plans after december, I notice there are no more dates listed after that. With the What Doesn't Die video coming out, surely they'll be more touring.

they were talking about hitting japan australia and a host of other places sometime next year,whether this happens or not is another thing altogether

Well, it's now December 16th and last night Sunday I drove 2+ hours from Rochester MN to Clear Lake Iowa to see Anthrax at the Surf Ballroom. This was the last show from them until next year. They were pretty damn good. Too bad there wasn't dick for a crowd. They got on to something though when they signd on V Shape Mind as openers...HOLY SH!T!!!!! If you have a chance to check them, I guarantee you'll leave with their cd!! One thing though, music and politics don't mix and after the crap a bunch of other star pulled this year regarding President Bush, one would think others would have learned. Someone in the band didn't and the comments were inappropriate and evdently someone else thought so too cuz a water bottle went flying and he got some in his eyes. Up until I heard that comment, I was having an excellent time there. Good show though for the most part!!!
Good job guys!!!!

:wave: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :Spam: :headbang:

I wish all of those who haven't been blessed with an Anthrax tour the best, but it seems January is off the table, as they will be working on the live in the studio album and the DVD, then Charlie wants to work on the boxed set. We'll see where the touring takes them. I still think they may hook up with Damageplan. That is just pure gut instinct though.